Mall of Georgia celebrates Independence Day with 16th Annual Star Spangled Fourth
Largest shopping center in the Southeast’s annual Fourth of July celebration features fantastic fireworks, food and fun for all ages
Monday, June 25, 2018 —
Break out the red, white and blue on Wednesday, July 4 for Mall of Georgia’s 16th annual Star Spangled Fourth event beginning at 3 p.m.! This celebration of freedom and fun, presented by Gwinnett 200, offers a variety of activities for the entire family, including live music, rides, inflatables, concessions and the largest fireworks display in the county! While participating in the festivities, guests can also shop the center’s unmatched selection of family-friendly brands, including Altar’d State, H&M, Apple, Vans, Von Maur and more! Following the fireworks, a special Movies Under the Stars presentation of “Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle” will play on the 14-foot LED screen in The Village.
16th annual Star Spangled Fourth at Mall of Georgia
Let freedom ring at Mall of Georgia with live music, kid fun, fireworks and food for the whole family! Sponsored by Gwinnett 200, Select Mitsubishi, Infiniti of Gwinnett and Subaru of Gwinnett.
Wednesday, July 4
- 3 p.m. – Food concessions, Kids Zone and more opens in the parking lot across from Dick’s Sporting Goods and Barnes & Noble
- 5 p.m. – FREE concerts begin in The Village Amphitheatre
- 5-7 p.m. – The Throwback Experience
- 7:30-9:30 p.m. – Mike Veal Band
- 9:30 p.m. – Singing of the National Anthem
- 9:35 p.m. – Gwinnett County’s grandest fireworks display
- Post-fireworks screening of “Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle” (rated PG-13) in parking lot across from Dick’s Sporting Goods
Mall of Georgia
3333 Buford Drive
Buford, GA 30519
Visit bit.ly/MOGJulyFourth for more information. For Sponsorship and vendor information regarding Mall of Georgia’s Star Spangled Fourth event, please contact Teresa Holloway by calling 770.271.8458 at THolloway@Simon.com
For more information, visit simon.com/mallofgeorgia or connect with Mall of Georgia on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.