Mall of Georgia to host American Red Cross Blood Drives, July 31 and August 3
Southeast’s largest shopping center invites community to donate blood
Thursday, July 12, 2018 —
Donate blood, save lives!
The American Red Cross will host blood drives at the Mall of Georgia on Tuesday, July 31 and Friday, August 3.
Why get involved? Here are some quick facts, courtesy of the American Red Cross:
- Someone needs blood every two seconds in the U.S.
- Just one donation can save up to three lives!
- Blood cannot be manufactured – it can only come from generous donors
- Shortages of all blood types usually occur during the summer and winter holidays, making it crucial to donate now!
- The American Red Cross supplies approximately 45 percent of the nation's blood supply
Mall of Georgia – Upper level near Dick’s Sporting Goods
3333 Buford Drive
Buford, GA 30519
Tuesday, July 31 and Friday, August 3
Noon – 5 p.m.
Visit redcrossblood.org to schedule an appointment in advance. Enter code ‘moga’ for Mall of Georgia.
For more information on this event at the Mall of Georgia, visit bit.ly/1jspBi2.
For more blood donation facts, visit the American Red Cross online at givelife.org.