As part of the summer series, local bands will take the stage at The Village Pavilion from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. and the feature film will shine on a 35-foot big screen at The Village Amphitheater starting at dusk (around 9 p.m.). Guests can also enjoy a variety of fun games, jump time in bounce houses, summer snack concessions such as shaved ice and more. As always, shoppers are encouraged to bring blankets and lawn chairs to get cozy for the music and motion picture production!
With family flicks like “Trolls,” instant classics like “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story” and rockin’ tunes from The Woody’s and Brent Gafford Band on the lineup, this entertainment series is the perfect way to spend summer nights with family and friends!
The music / movie schedule** is as follows:
- June 10: Line 6 / “Monster Trucks” (rated PG)
- June 17: Beetle Wings / “Deepwater Horizon” (rated PG-13)
- June 24: The Woody’s / “Trolls” (rated PG)
- July 4: Mall of Georgia’s 15th annual Star Spangled Fourth event (special program)
- 5 p.m.: Kid’s Zone opens with family-friendly activities
- 5-7 p.m.: The Woody’s
- 7:30-9:30 p.m.: A1A The Official Jimmy Buffett Tribute Show
- 9:30 p.m.: Singing of the National Anthem by Jeff Pike of A1A The Official Jimmy Buffett Tribute Show
- 9:35 p.m.: Gwinnett’s grandest fireworks display
- Post-fireworks: “The LEGO® Batman Movie” (rated PG)
- July 8: Mike Veal Band / “Hidden Figures” (rated PG)
- July 15: Line 6 / “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story” (rated PG-13)
- July 22: Foxes & Fossils / “Moana” (rated PG)
- July 29: Dean Taylor & The Better Days / “Kong: Skull Island” (rated PG-13)
** Please note there is no “Movies Under The Stars” program on Saturday, July 1 due to the July 4 special event.
To apply for vendor participation in the Movies Under The Stars series, contact Teresa Holloway by calling (770) 271-9458 or email THolloway@Simon.com.
About Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta has been 100 percent dedicated to kids for more than 100 years. A not-for-profit organization, Children’s is dedicated to making kids better today and healthier tomorrow. Our specialized care helps children get better faster and live healthier lives. Managing more than a million patient visits annually at three hospitals and 28 neighborhood locations, Children’s is the largest healthcare provider for children in Georgia and one of the largest pediatric clinical care providers in the country. Children’s offers access to more than 60 pediatric specialties and programs and is ranked among the top children’s hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report. With generous philanthropic and volunteer support since 1915, Children’s has impacted the lives of children in Georgia, the United States and throughout the world. Visit www.choa.org for more information.
BRAVE Public Relations
BRAVE Public Relations